Wednesday, August 27, 2008

AMUSED....

Read this from a fellow teacher's blog..
was highly entertained by what she wrote..

hmmm... i feel like her do..but i must admit i have more frequent shopping spree than she doe..but i don't own a Coach Bag..:(


MONEY NO ENOUGH.
Aug 27, '08 5:32 AMfor theshrewbites' contacts

So I spent yesterday evening at home doing what I absolutely love (read: inactivity). I logged on and stumbled upon multiply sites. I ogled at their FINE purchases (read: designer bags or shoes) when I started to wonder if I was earning enough?
I mean, there were so many (no names mentioned) who posted pictures of monthly (read: MONTHLY!) purchases from boutiques or even online sites. I must say I was rather impressed (or jealous; however you may look at it) at their spending power. This only goes to show how little the profession pays us, teachers. Either that or I have poor financial planning.
Having said that, I must admit I do have my occasional spending sprees. Although I feel that these days, such an opportunity proves to be such a rare occasion. Perhaps, other commitments have come into play but really, one can't help but be envious of the lives of others as they spend on purchases that I can only dream of. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home